Wednesday, September 17, 2008

17/30: And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you...

Man, I love when I discover new songs. One of my favorite weight loss bloggers was gushing about the Missy Higgins song "Where I Stood," so I gave it a listen, and I love it. I really hope the rest of her CD is as amazing as this song, but it doesn't seem possible. I highly recommend you listen to it.

So I didn't go to Dunkin Donuts to write tonight, or do much of my schedule, but I still consider myself productive enough for the day. I got all my lesson planning done, even a little early, so that I could come home early and go to the post office and the bank. I finally got paid, so I sent some money to America, which was a good feeling. I still need to save a lot more, but I'm off to a decent start. After that I met Tim, who I hadn't seen for a record-breaking four days, and we caught up over bagels, kimbap, and pastries. (What diet?) The excess of cookies did, at least, shame me into going for my run/walk, which I had practically already talked myself into skipping. It was hard but nice, if that's possible. I'm running pretty fast for those 5 minute intervals, I think. I work up a pretty serious sweat anyway. After I got home, productivity ceased. I managed to shower and sit in front of the computer for about an hour and a half without accomplishing anything, and now it's 10:18 and I'm pretty tired. 

Plus, I'm planning on getting up about 5:30 to hit the gym, as I know I'll get home from school late tomorrow and won't want to do it then. So I'm going to declare today over and hit the sheets. I made this entry. I'm prepared for tomorrow. Life is good, right? 

Take care. 

No comments: